Stimulating courses that influence high quality practice within a childcare setting.
Kick-start your career in childcare and get unlimited local bus travel and a £250 bonus!
Courses across Kent to kick-start your childcare career
The Level 1 Certificate in Caring for Children is suitable for 16-18 year olds wanting to start a career in childcare.
The tutor led course lasts 16 weeks and provides you with practical training and knowledge of what it takes to work in childcare. You will learn the key skills of caring for children and how to support their learning.
The Areas covered are:
• Growth and development of young children
• Supporting babies to play
• Respecting and valuing children
• Healthy living for children and young adults
• CV writing
• Team working
If you complete the course, you will have achieved:
• Certificate in Caring for Children
• Level 1 certificate in Personal and Social Development
• Functional Level 1 Skills in English and Maths
Start now and you’ll receive 2 amazing bonuses!
FREE , unlimited bus travel in your local area. Use it to attend the course and anywhere else you like!
£250 cash when you move onto another course!*
To apply for the Level 1 childcare course, fill out the form below and one of our training advisers will be in touch.